CR Software, LLC ("CRS")
Purpose of Policy
In general, you may visit this website without identifying yourself or revealing any personally identifiable information. Please be aware, however, that CRS collects, tracks, and stores the following types of information (“Tracked Information”):
- the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to the CRS website;
- the IP address of the computer or other device from which you accessed the CRS website;
- the date and time of your visit to the CRS website;
- information regarding the specific pages and/or sections of the website visited by Users and time spent at each page and/or section; and
- the email address of any User who communicates with CRS via email.
Tracked Information is gathered primarily in order to customize and improve your experience with this website, to track the number of visitors to this website and the nature of their visits, and to better serve Users through improvements to our website design and through targeted marketing and service programs.
Voluntary disclosures of particular information may be required to access certain portions of this website. In response, Users may voluntarily provide limited personally identifiable information, such as name, email address, and other contact information (“User Information”). Users may also provide personally identifiable information relating to debtors in connection with services provided or offered by CRS (“Debtor Information”). Users may also decline to provide the required information and refrain from visiting the applicable portions of this website.
Disclosure and Use Policy
Except as otherwise stated herein, CRS will not provide or sell User Information to any third party not affiliated with CRS, and CRS will not provide or sell Debtor Information to any third party.
CRS may use Tracked Information and User Information to verify your identity, contact you, and provide information CRS believes you will find beneficial, including but not limited to targeted marketing and service programs.
CRS may make Tracked Information and User Information available to its business partners for marketing and other purposes that CRS believes you will find beneficial. CRS will not disclose Debtor Information in this manner.
With regard to information acquired, received, tracked, or stored in connection with this website, CRS reserves the right to do each of the following:
- disclose Tracked Information, User Information, and Debtor Information to our agents and contractors in order to provide services to you;
- disclose User Information to credit reference agencies;
- disclose any information that CRS reasonably believes appropriate in order to comply with any law, regulation, ruling of a judicial or administrative body, subpoena, litigation request for production of documents, or other legal process, or to support any tax or legal filings made or positions taken by CRS;
- disclose any information that CRS reasonably believes appropriate in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of our employees, agents, customers, or other third parties; and
- transfer Tracked Information, User Information, and/or Debtor Information pursuant to a merger, sale of assets (which assets may include such information), sale of a business line, or other business reorganization.
Processing in United States or Abroad
Tracked Information, User Information, and Debtor Information collected on this website may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which CRS or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or agents maintain facilities. By visiting this website, you consent to the international transfer of such information.
Information Provided About Others
With regard to information that you provide to CRS pertaining to another individual (including Debtor Information), you represent that you either have obtained consent from such individual or are otherwise authorized by law to disclose such information.
If we ask you to provide personally identifiable information, you will have the option of declining to provide the requested information. If you decline to provide requested information, you may not be able to access certain portions of this website or certain programs or services, although you may still be able to access other portions of this website. At certain points, we also may enable you to "opt out" of certain uses of your information or to elect not to receive future communications or services.
CRS endeavors to strictly protect the security of your personally identifiable information, to honor your choice for its intended use, and to carefully protect it from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we collect online, including the use of encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the security of data transmissions over the Internet is not guaranteed. CRS cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to it by Users. You transmit such information at your own risk. Similarly, CRS cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that it transmits to Users or third parties.
Data Quality and Access
CRS strives to keep your information and data accurate, complete, and current. We will promptly take steps to correct any inaccuracies in personally identifiable information relating to you that we become aware of.
If any citizen of the European Union is not entirely satisfied with the resolution of a complaint proposed by CRS with respect to its privacy practices, CRS will cooperate with the relevant European Data Protection Authorities to resolve that individual’s complaint.
Changes to Policy